- Stove fans take the heat from stove and distribute it optimally into the room from the chimney level. It can help to spread warm air eco-friendlly by using the heat from your wood burning stove.
- Oven fans do not require electricity or batteries. It uses the heat from the stove to power the fan, enjoy the warmth of the room and save your bills.
- When temperature reaches about 50°C, stove fan starts to work. The optimal working temperature is between 50°C and 345°C. The higher the temperature, the faster the fan blade works. Even at top speed, the wood stove fan is almost completely silent.
- The stove fan base and blades are made of anodized aluminum, which means the fan won't rust or corrode. It's durable enough to last a long time.
- Stove fan is equipped with a bi-metal safety device at bottom. When the surface temperature rises above about 200°C, it gently lifts the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor. When the surface temperature drops, the fan automatically returns to normal.
- Material: anodized aluminum
- Starting temperature: 50°C
- Maximum operating temperature: 345°C
- Number of blades: 4
- Rotor diameter: 180 mm
- Weight: 0.58kg
- Color: Black
- 1 x Heat Powered Oven Fan
- 1 x Instructions for use