WHY CHOOSE OUR PRODUCT?
- Stove fans take the heat from stove and distribute it optimally into the room from the chimney level. It can help to spread warm air eco-friendlly by using the heat from your wood burning stove.
- Oven fans do not require electricity or batteries. It uses the heat from the stove to power the fan, enjoy the warmth of the room and save your bills.
- When temperature reaches about 50°C, stove fan starts to work. The optimal working temperature is between 50°C and 345°C. The higher the temperature, the faster the fan blade works. With included thermometer, you can quickly and easily find the best place to place your oven fan.
- The stove fan base and blades are made of anodized aluminum, which means the fan won't rust or corrode. It's durable enough to last a long time.
- Unique 6-blade design, wood burner stove fan can drive more warm air while working silently. No noise. Enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- Material: anodized aluminum
- Starting temperature: 50°C
- Maximum operating temperature: 345°C
- Number of blades: 6
- Rotor diameter: 170 mm
- Weight: 0.68kg
- Color: Black